- About Us
- Mission & Vision
- USP & Strengths
Alkam Licence Products Pvt. Ltd. is subsidiary of Aero Pharma Group of Companies, India’s leading Contract Manufacturer of Cosmetics, Toiletries & Personal Care products. Since 1985 under strong leadership of Mr. Ravi Kamat, Aero Pharma caters to Multinational like Unilever, Oriflame, Amway etc. & Domestic giants like Godrej, Marico etc. in its category. For more details about Aero Pharma please visit www.aeropharma.com
With Aero Pharma’s solid base of manufacturing in place Alkam Licence Products Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated in 2009 with a clear idea of starting a Licensing & Distribution company catering to India and its sub continents.
The founder of this business is Mr. Alok Kamat, a graduate from University of Nottingham, UK. After finishing his graduation from UK and working in Bangalore for Levis, Alok completed his post-graduation course in Family Managed Business from S.P. Jain Institute, Mumbai, India.
Alkam is proud to have Mattel Toys as its first licensor in 2009. In 2012 Alkam was able to bag the Disney Licence. Associated with powerful brands like Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher Price & Disney, Alkam offers world class personal care products for Girls & Boys from age group of 0 – 12 years.
To understand and master the idea of Brand Licensing with a strong knowledge of the Market, Product & Development. To be a system driven company which will help our team members to work better & effective on daily basis which will help create value for our partners & stakeholders.
We aspire to be to a globally recognized business house most admired for its People, Partnership & Performance. To that end we must achieve superior financial and operating results while adhering to highest standards of business conduct. These unwavering expectations provide the foundation for commitments to those with whom we interact.
Alok Kamat, Managing Director of Alkam is also a Director of Aero Pharma which is a leading contract manufacturing company in Personal Care industry since 1985.
With this we give following synergies to our licensors:
- Technical support: Using Aero’s vast experience & expertise in manufacturing & product development we get great quality formulations for our products which are safe for the target age group. Through research into innovation our products are made suitable for your children making sure we follow all the statutory laws of land in terms of FDA and Safety.
- Creative Support: Alkam’s experienced & robust design & creative team understands the brands DNA and conceptualises & develops products’ styling, branding solutions & retail concepts which suits and goes perfectly well with the Brand extension. Alkam has strong tie ups and relations with local and international packaging and creative packaging vendors, which help us, make our products different from the others!
- Distribution & Sales Support: Alkam has an All India distribution network with its own sales team in the market. The team is trained to sell Kids Personal Care Products in the highly challenging and fragmented market. Our sales team services all formats of retail outlets in India.
- General Tradeoutlets like - Kirana stores, General Stores, Medical Stores, Super Markets, Toy Stores, Cosmetics stores, Kids Clothes store, etc.
- Key Retail Outlets like - Wal-mart, Hyper City, Big Bazaar, Hamelys, Barbie Stores, Mom& Me etc.
- Canteen Store Department (CSD) – These are stores which are governed and run by the Defence Ministry of India. There are 2000+such stores in India which are open for only defence officials and their family. All products sold here are below the market retail price and hence their buying quality is huge
- Online & Television Sales – This is a growing segment in India and Alkam has a dedicated resource to take care of this vertical